Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Quick Fall project made for The Little Blue House Blog

I made this really quick cute treat bag made for the "After Dark" Crate Paper Collection - perfect for some fall yummies!

 


I simply stamped my sentiment with letter stamps between the gold glitter stripes which were already on the bag. I cut some leaves using my Silhouette Cameo and Crate Paper and then spritzed the leaves with fall colored spray mists. Spraying the mists caused the leaves to curl up when dried - making them look like real fallen leaves - so I used a tiny pop dot in the center of each leaf to attach to the bag, leaving the curls in them to give texture to my treat bag. I adhered some ribbon at the top and bottom of the bag to frame my title.

Quick, easy and a fun way to share some treats with someone you love!

Check out this and other fun fall projects on The Little Blue House blog here that will be going on all month long!


No comments:

Post a Comment